Saturday, October 16, 2010

“Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening”


Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL is giving away a (90) ninety tickets for the special screening the social network on October 19, 2010, 6:25PM at Greenbelt 3 Cinema 1. This will be given to the first (90) ninety nuffnanger!

My answer to the nuffnang question:

"The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL
modem+wifi is to connecting people!"


Why? Here's key features of PLDT myDSL modem+wifi:

I like the features of myDSL Wifi for its high-speed simultaneous connection up to 25 meter, I can do the plug-and-play set up with no hassle any where I go and do some stuff in world wide web .

Mostly I like, it has a 4-port hub to share to my friend and enjoying the high-speed connection for games and others, also save time for troubleshooting my connection with his remote troubleshooting.

1 comment:

Gilbert said...

thank for viewing i viewed your blog last time

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Blog Widget by LinkWithin